Friday, September 28, 2012

DECEMBER MUST-GETS



    Man I've never looked forward to the year-end with this much anticipation (except in school when Dec meant the post-exam hols lol). Why? Cos a shitload of smashing new toys are coming out, and it is gonna be a a blardy EXPENSIVE christmas oh man oh man....Let's look at my wish-list (I say wish-list cos seriously I doubt I can afford to buy them all at once..)


PLAY ARTS KAI BATMAN
    Play Arts, as I've said before, is just the right size for me as compared to the 1/6 Hot Toys figures. Plus their proportions are way more manga-ish, and I like that. There seems to be two versions, a Frank Miller-style version that I'm not sure, is based on what. And a Dark Knight Rises version, but in manga proportions. Oh yeah! I'm not sure if the last two pics are a difference in lighting, or if those bastards are releasing Bats in two different colour tones. If they did.....goddamit.





PLAY ARTS KAI HALO 4 MASTERCHIEF
    Halo fans out there, you know what I'm talking about. This version of MC doesn't have as snazzy a colour scheme, but that means he looks meaner, more militaristic and more KICKASS! Just look at that armour detail. This one I gotta have above the rest.







ENTERBAY KOBE BRYANT AND MJ
What can I say? It's about time someone did these guys. They're the Bruce Lees of basketball. They're the two greatest players EVER. (Sorry Lebron, even if you win 10 more rings, you ain't even close.) Now Kobe, I can still pass over but MJ, the GOAT? No way man. Gotta havit. Possibly over Master Chief.




HOT TOYS CAPTAIN AMERICA (Avengers version)/ THOR (Updated)
Ah yes, where is a wish list without Hot Toys? Some how or rather they always seem to worm their way into our wallets don't they? lol. 


And that's that. Unless I unearth more news of upcoming stuff that I've missed (cross fingers I don't). I can already smell my wallet burning. If only Santa Claus really existed.....








No comments:

FIND IT!

COOL FOLKS