Thursday, March 1, 2012

MUST-GET: TITUS MG!!


    Ah damn....Just when I thought I could save up some money to make improvements on my display shelf. They release the MG Titus. There's something about this kit that's oddly appealing. On first impression, it isn't even pretty, the colours don't match, and it has a kiddy feel to it. But I gotta admit it kinda grows on you. And I see a lotta potential for heavy mods and alternate colour schemes. Yum. Credit to Gundam Guy for the pics. This is one kit I'm definitely gonna get my hands on.




P.S: Did I also mention I'd like to get the Age-1 Normal too? Oh and the Spallow. LOL.

2 comments:

chubbybots said...

I got the HG titus, really looks like the old gundam maxter from G gundam ^^. Can't wait to see you working your magic on the Age Mgs!

Waylander said...

Thanks :) Hopefully I can get down to it soon.

FIND IT!

COOL FOLKS