Friday, November 18, 2011

GBWC INDON FEATURE & RESULTS


    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I gather from a Thai forum that the results over in Indo are out.
 
    Here's the (supposed) winners' list:


CHAMPION OPEN: BS108ID Kshatriya 


2ND PLACE OPEN: AKHUSODO GULF PJT


3ND PLACE OPEN: JOHAN PREPARE FOR THE ATTACK



BEST HG: SOMEWHERE ACROSS THE RIVER


BEST MG: FIRMAN, I'M HANDSOME



And of course, the rest of the entries, who all deserve appreciation for their efforts, win or no win.












Here come the BIG ones!!!:


Urban warfare...

Giddeeee-Up!!

Monster on the rocks

An entire platoon!!!!





Maintenance bays never get old.


Interesting pattern of shading.

One word: WOW!


Really like the matte, heavy look of this one. Nice paint job!


And now....THE CUTE STUFF:
SD Gundams can't fly, so they travel by boat!

I'm presuming it's opened 24-7? LOL



Last but not least, gentlemen....My favourite entry of the lot. I'm rooting for this to win. Unless I've missed out some others. Let's see if my prediction holds true!


A few coupla general shots. I'm presuming this is the RG Freedom:


Pics taken from Club Gunpla's Facebook page.

3 comments:

seven6398 said...

Can't wait to see your entry.. the due date for submission in Malaysia just end today and there are 8 days to go before the event start..

Waylander said...

Cool bro! Are you taking part? I didn't know Msia's one is later than ours. If you are taking part, best of luck man! :)

seven6398 said...

i just submit my form yesterday.. haha.. i never expect i would join in.. feels like want to get more experience suddenly.. but i haven't decide which kit should i use for the entry.. anyway.. thanks.. good luck to you too..

FIND IT!

COOL FOLKS